Authentic Leadership is Bold Font’s foundational group coaching program. We are currently offering open enrollment for cohorts beginning in mid-August. Authentic Leadership is a 26-week, virtual program, one hour per week. You will be grouped in four person cohorts with like-minded professionals, each bringing a wide range of career and life experiences, and all interested in doing the deep and meaningful work required to be a centered and inspiring leader.
Cohorts will be divided into two categories:
- Supervisor / Manager roles
- Directors & Above
Available Meeting Times:
- Tuesday: 8am, 9:30am, 12pm, 3pm, and 4:30pm MST
Wednesday: 9am, 12pm, and 3pm MST
* Registration closes September 18th* *Cohorts begin the week of September 20th*
In This Course You Will:
- Discover and develop your authentic leadership style.
- Learn skills to give feedback and navigate conflict like a pro.
- Communicate clearly and effectively utilizing the Bold Font leadership language.
- Have applicable leadership strategies for yourself and your team.
- Understand leadership relationships: Self, Relationship, Strategy, and Structures.
- Build your critical thinking and emotional intelligence competencies to drive results.
- Discover how to achieve personal accountability and build an accountability culture.
- Understand how you can directly impact the culture of your organization.
- Have the foundation to deepen learning with our next level program “Leader as Coach”.
Who is a candidate for Authentic Leadership?
What will I gain by participating in Authentic Leadership?
What is the style of learning used in the 26-week program?
Who will be in my cohort?
What if I can’t make my session?
How much work is there to do between sessions?
How will I access the video platform?
Is there a workbook for the program?
Does the program have a separate kick-off/orientation in advance of the first day?
How much will the program cost?
What is included in the program?
What payment options are available?
Need a little extra support to present this program to your leader? We’ve provided a sponsorship letter template that you can use in conjunction with our Authentic Leadership Program Overview and FAQ's.